Tips for choosing the right plumbers in Brampton?
When the plumbing problem in your home or business becomes too much for you to handle, it’s time to call for plumbers. Brampton plumbing services are not all equal, however. It’s important that you hire the right plumber so that you can have peace of mind that the problem is handled properly and that you are getting the best service possible.
Avoid hiring plumbers who only offer fixes for short term problems. Look instead for a company that offers additional services such as inspections, new installations, regular maintenance, etc. These are all important services you should consider when hiring a plumber.
Here are some more important factors to consider;
- Licensure is extremely important. You must make sure that the plumbers who come to your house or business are fully licensed and insured. Do a background check with the BBB or reliable online review sites prior to calling the plumbers to see if there have been any formal complaints filed against them in the past.
- Ask around the community for recommendations. Surely some of your friends, co-workers, relatives, etc… have had to work with plumbers in the past. If you are new to the Brampton area, you can look on local social networking pages to see if any plumbing companies with “likes” and followers.
- Don’t concern yourself too much about initial cost. While pricing is important, it shouldn’t be the deciding factor. This is more often than not the very first question people ask plumbers. Instead of asking “how much”, ask what they can do for your plumbing needs, from start to finish, and what kind of equipment and tools they will use for the job. If you do ask for an estimate on the cost of the project, compare the investment to how much money you will save with the good, efficient plumbing system you will end up with. Also, reputable plumbers won’t overcharge you.
- Experience and length of time in the business are very important. Even if you plan on working with a large company, you should still ask to make sure that the plumbers they are sending to your house are experienced. They need to be able to meet the exact plumbing requirements your property needs.
- Ask about the type of equipment and tools the plumber(s) use. Do they use the latest technologies for detecting leaks and making repairs? Do the plumbers that are being sent to your house know how to use the equipment properly and safely?
- Work with a company that is available 24/7, as you never know when there might be an emergency issue with your plumbing. It’s good to have reliable plumbers that you can count on when you have an unexpected pipe bust, toilet overflowing problem, clogged drain, etc.
- What other types of services are available, in addition to general plumbing repairs? Do they offer drain cleaning, inspection services, maintenance, sewer repair, etc? Regular maintenance and inspection are very important when it comes to plumbing systems. Hire experts who can help you take preventative measures so that you won’t have to worry about emergency problems.
Working with the right plumbers in Brampton can save you a lot of stress and money. Waterman meets all of the criteria that home and business owners should look for in a plumbing service.
I called several plumbing/drain companies for an estimate to unclogg my bathtub drain and Jim was the most reasonable in price. I found Jim to be very punctual, quick and efficient. I also had Jim quote on two much larger drain jobs, he took the time to professionally explain the scope of work needed with diagrams and gave a fair price.
The owner, Jim, was recommended to us by a friend who had a damaged (roots) sewer line, as we did, and used his services. We have nothing but good things to say about Jim and his crew. From the onset Jim was prompt, straight forward and very transparent about options.
Recent Posts From The Blog
Waterman Plumbing Toronto – Best of TrustedPros Award 2015January 30, 2015
Winter Plumbing Safety Tips for HomeownersJanuary 30, 2015
Tub Drain Removal OverviewJanuary 30, 2015
Why It’s So Important to Have a Sump Pump as Part of Your Home Plumbing SystemJanuary 30, 2015
Preparing for Trenchless Sewer Line ReplacementJanuary 30, 2015
A Basic Guide to Hot Water Heater TroubleshootingJanuary 30, 2015
Choosing and Maintaining the Right Machine for Drain Cleaning ReplacementJanuary 30, 2015
How to Remove an Old Style Tub Drain and Replace It with Lift and Turn StopperJanuary 30, 2015
Tips for Preventing Common Winter Plumbing ProblemsJanuary 30, 2015
Request a Quote
Contact Us for Drain Installation in Toronto and Other Plumbing Projects.
24/7 Emergency Service Available!