City of Toronto Rebates Program
Keeping up with the changes to City Rebate forms is quite the full time job! Instead of wasting your time trying to find the correct form, please refer to the forms below and print the document that applies to you. Of course, our professional plumbers and drain experts will advise you, which form is right for you.
- Install back water valve on sanitary drain has a rebate of $1250
- Sump Pump
- Sump pump and backwater valve:
- Cap Severance and Capping (*The most important part of the Job)
- Usually people will receive around $3200 Rebate, that works out to about an 80% refund from the city for flood protection subsidy.
- We handle any drawings, permit applications, scheduling of inspections and any other inspections required by the city for this work.
- With all the cuts the city is doing I wouldn’t be surprised if the rebate will come to end end sooner than later. Please call before your chance to recoup your money fades.
- All you do is call and we take care of the rest!
Of course, our professional plumbers and drain experts will advise you, which form is right for you.Keeping up with the changes to City Rebate forms is quite the full time job! Instead of wasting your time trying to find the correct form, please refer to the forms below and print the document that applies to you.
I called several plumbing/drain companies for an estimate to unclogg my bathtub drain and Jim was the most reasonable in price. I found Jim to be very punctual, quick and efficient. I also had Jim quote on two much larger drain jobs, he took the time to professionally explain the scope of work needed with diagrams and gave a fair price.
The owner, Jim, was recommended to us by a friend who had a damaged (roots) sewer line, as we did, and used his services. We have nothing but good things to say about Jim and his crew. From the onset Jim was prompt, straight forward and very transparent about options.
Recent Posts From The Blog
Waterman Plumbing Toronto – Best of TrustedPros Award 2015August 13, 2014
Winter Plumbing Safety Tips for HomeownersAugust 13, 2014
Tub Drain Removal OverviewAugust 13, 2014
Why It’s So Important to Have a Sump Pump as Part of Your Home Plumbing SystemAugust 13, 2014
Preparing for Trenchless Sewer Line ReplacementAugust 13, 2014
A Basic Guide to Hot Water Heater TroubleshootingAugust 13, 2014
Choosing and Maintaining the Right Machine for Drain Cleaning ReplacementAugust 13, 2014
How to Remove an Old Style Tub Drain and Replace It with Lift and Turn StopperAugust 13, 2014
Tips for Preventing Common Winter Plumbing ProblemsAugust 13, 2014
Request a Quote
Contact Us for Drain Installation in Toronto and Other Plumbing Projects.
24/7 Emergency Service Available!